ADVANCE COURSE IN CYBER CRIME INVESTIGATION
ACCI course is about how quickly you can investigate cases related to Cyber Crime. It includes but not limited to following topics –
- Criminal Justice System in India, in respect of Cyber Crimes
- Different types of cybercrime & current trends in Cyber Crime
- Tools used in the investigation of Cyber Crime
- Analyze methods criminals use on the Internet to commit crimes
- Identify, protect and gather evidence, retrieve data, prepare crime reports and present information in courts
- Hypothetical scenarios are offered for students to examine, and students review the proper legal responses for these scenarios. Classes like these teach students the federal and state laws regarding computer violations and the proper manner for prosecuting crimes of this nature in court.
- Classes like these teach students the federal and state laws regarding computer violations and the proper manner for prosecuting crimes of this nature in court.
ADVANCE COURSE IN CYBER LAW AND DIGITAL EVIDENCE
Cyber-i conducts Data Theft Investigation and try to establish following –
- Identifying recently attached storage media such as USB thumb drivesLocating recently accessed files and documents
- Locating recently accessed files and documentsIsolating emails sent to public email accounts like Gmail or Yahoo
- Isolating emails sent to public email accounts like Gmail or YahooDetermining recent internet activity
- Determining recent internet activityEstablishing days and times of remote connections
- Establishing days and times of remote connectionsRecovering text messages, emails, call logs and other data stored on a smart phone
- Recovering text messages, emails, call logs and other data stored on a smart phone
ADVANCE COURSE IN CYBER FORENSICS
Types of cases Cyber-i investigate are:
- Internet Banking Frauds
- Internet Extortion
- Business Fraud
- Business E-mail Compromise (BEC Frauds)
- Auction Frauds
- Interception of Wire transfers (MITM frauds)
- Job Frauds
- MLM Schemes
- Facebook/Dating site – fake profile frauds
- Work-at-Home Scheme Frauds
BASIC COURSE IN CYBER INVESTIGATION
Throughout this course, students become familiar with the basics of solving cybercrimes.
Students read case studies to become familiar with cybercrime scene investigation strategies. Techniques and tools used to build and solve cybercrime cases are presented and analyzed.
BASIC COURSE IN CYBER LAW
Cyber-i conducts investigation in cases related to Phishing, Vishing & Skimming.
- Phishing is when scammers use email messages with websites, or pop-up windows to gather financial information.
- Vishing (short for “voice phishing”) occurs when scammers attempt to gather your personal or financial information over the phone
- Skimming is the crime of getting private information about somebody else’s credit card used in an otherwise normal transaction
BASIC COURSE IN CYBER FORENSICS
Cyber-i conducts Computer hacking investigation with a view to detecting hacking attacks and properly extracting evidence to report the crime and conduct audits to prevent future attacks. Hacking investigation includes but not limited to following types of intrusions –
- Computer Intrusions( break-ins)
- Industrial espionage
- Web page defacement
- Theft of company documents
- Denial-of-Service attack etc.